Power of Attorney
We know how quickly life can change, and thats why having a clear understanding and an Enduring Power of Attorney is so important.
Enduring Powers of Attorney are almost as important as Wills. Of course the importance of Powers of Attorney varies with age, for those that are younger it is not so important, but for those who are, the more they are important.
Growing old is not for the faint hearted. Trials and tribulations of health interfere with the ongoing enjoyment of life. Strokes, car accidents and other traumatic events can and do happen.
There is never a time that could be regarded as too soon to have an Enduring Power of Attorney in place, getting it wrong results in expensive time consuming applications to the Courts.
We can advise you on:
- General Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for Care and Welfare – and what this means
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for Property – and what this means
- Revoking Powers of Attorney
- Court Applications for appointing Managers where there is no Power of Attorney appointed
A quick chat with the team at Kelly Flavell Law will enable you to establish whether you should consider having a Power of Attorney in place.
They have looked after our family and have worked hard for us, and after 12 years of being with Kelly Flavell, I am extremely happy to continue with their services."